Monday, April 7, 2008

Seminar went great!

We had our very first internet marketing seminar last Thursday evening. It was good. We had 18 new people there and I gave them my 2 hour seminar in an hour and a half. I find I talk way too fast, but I have so much to say and people need to hear it. the event was catered and the food was good.

We video taped the event and only got about half of the video releases so we might have to blur people's faces out. I don't know about the legalities of that. I guess I should check.

I plan to make the video available online. You will need to check back. Wait, the best way to do this would be to get on our Event VIP list. that way we will tell you when we are going to release it. Just go to our event page and sign up. We will let you know when the video gets posted.

No comments: