Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Frank Kern's Mass Control Fiasco

Did I say "Fiasco?" I am sorry. I meant "Bonanza." Frank Kern's Mass Control Bonanza.

I am so late writing about this. It has been over a month since I started the course and it is absolutely fantastic. A gentleman (read: surfer dude that tries to look lazy, but I know he is working his butt off) named Frank Kern launched a class in early February. He is the guy behind the stompernet launch and several others including pipeline profits. They all made over a million dollars within the first week of launching. I watched stompernet happen and was captivated. It was so good, but I didn't have a penny to buy that class.

When I heard that Frank was the guy behind the stompernet launch, I knew I just had to know what he knows and I had to get the course. Luckily, I had the cash this time to get it. (I still had to take the three payment option). Frank broke the class down into 4 modules that were taught over 4 weeks. There is a mountain of content and he is teaching things I have never heard before. Usually with stuff like this, you get recycled information that has been around forever, but not this time.

Mass Control is extremely useful. I haven't made any money directly from it yet, but my mailing list is growing, my web site functions better, I am working on a digital product - several actually, and I have helped a few of our clients improve their campaigns using information I have learned from Frank. I am much more confident when I am making presentations, now because I have my "Character" and "Story" together. So, I guess I have made money from what I have learned because my advice to my clients is better and they pay me. Cool.

I am available to consult and assist anyone that needs help with their online marketing. I have a "4-day cashflow machine" that you might have heard of from other bloggers. It has made thousands of dollars for, I don't know, 30-40 people since the start of the course (and they are just getting a small percentage of the money being generated). If you have an interest list and you sell a product that you could discount in order to make a truck load of sales in 4 days, contact me. You can use the contact form on our web site.

Shaun

No comments: