Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Internet Marketing Seminar

We are planning an internet marketing seminar around the end of March in Riverside, California. We will talk about how to approach your market online. We will discuss seo, article advertising, blogging, email marketing, developing your list, developing your "story" and "character" and much more.

This will be our first seminar since forming IDEABOX Marketing & Design in October '08. I will let you know more as we get closer, but for now you can let us know if you are interested and if you have any specific questions you would like answered. Use our contact form on our web site:

http://www.internet-marketing-4-small-business.com/contact-us.html

Hope to see you there,

Shaun

2 comments:

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey Shaun!

My friend sent me a link to your post and I'm glad he did.

I would enjoy a chance to know more about this, perhaps start a discussion about it, for my blog.

Let me know what I can do to help!

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Shaun Ellsworth said...

Pam, we finally nailed down the details last week. I visited your page, but can't find how to get a hold of you. I hope you get this. Here you go:

Internet Marketing Strategies Seminar

Join us for an exciting evening of discovery that you can’t afford to miss. Find out how to market your business like a pro! The

Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce in the Bourns Boardroom.
3985 University Ave., Riverside, California
Thursday, April 3, 2008
5:30p.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Seating is limited. The room only seats 58 people.
Refreshments will be served

Please R.S.V.P with Barry Davis at (951) 212-4080

Join our VIP list for upcoming free live seminars and teleseminars at:

http://www.internet-marketing-4-small-business.com/ideabox-events.html

You have my permission to post this information on your site. Thanks a million! You can email me at info [at] mtnbiz dot com. Let's connect.